Box Office Opening Hours
The Box Office is located on the left hand side of the foyer just inside the main entrance to Solihull Central Library & Arts Complex and the opening hours are as follows:
Monday - Saturday 10.30am - 4pm*
* When there is a show on in the Arts Complex the Box Office will re-open 90 mins prior to the start of the performance. A 24-Hour answerphone operates out of hours and during busy periods, please leave your name and contact number with a brief message.
For tickets and enquiries contact 0121 704 6962, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Solihull Arts Complex
Please note, we are no longer a Tourist Information Office, and do not supply local information or travel brochures like we used to.
Tickets sold online are subject to a £1.50 transaction charge and additional £1.50 postage charge if tickets are to be posted out. The front and back rows are not available online - book these via Box Office.
Reservations, bookings and payments can be made by telephone, via credit/debit card subject to £1.50 transaction charge. Tickets can be posted out (add £1.50 per booking) or held for collection. Call 0121 704 6962.
Send a letter clearly stating show, date and tickets required. Enclose cheque (made payable to Solihull MBC). Do not send cash through the post. Enclose a stamped, addressed envelope or add £1.50 postage and admin (per booking, not per ticket). Where no SAE or £1.50 is included, tickets will remain with Box Office for collection. Post to: Box Office, Solihull Central Library & Arts Complex, Touchwood, Homer Road, Solihull B91 3RG.
Purchases can be made by cash, cheque or credit/debit card at the Box Office located just inside the foyer at Solihull Central Library & Arts Complex. There is no postage/administration charge on tickets bought in the office.
Theatre seating plan: click on the plan to view a larger version.
Reduced Legroom Seats - Please be aware that the side seats on the back row P1-7 & P24-30 have less legroom that normal. These are always the last seats to be sold for any show, and are sold with a warning that they may be unsuitable for tall adults. These seats are not sold online but can be booked via Box Office.
Front Row - These are sold via Box Office to manage wheelchair access.
Please check for availability with Box Office, as the website plan will show these seats as unavailable.
Access For All
Please notify us if you have any specific requirements when booking tickets and we can advise on the most suitable seats. There are wheelchair facilities and an induction loop fitted in the Theatre and at the Box Office, please switch hearing aids to position 't'.
Guide dogs are welcome anywhere within the building. A taped version, or large print version of this brochure is available upon request. Details of Signed performances (by BSL interpreters) are contained within show information.
Further information is available about accessibility of the Arts Complex for people with disabilities.
Carer's seats at Solihull Arts Complex
Solihull Arts Complex works in partnership with Solihull Carers Centre. Carer's cards are issued by them, and this then entitles the registered Carer to a free ticket in order to accompany our audience members to shows and events within the venue. Once the Carer's card number has been registered with our Box Office, the customer records are amended to show this and it's not necessary to keep producing the card each time you attend.
When registering for free Carer's seats, or requesting a free Carer's ticket for the first time, please have your Carer's Card number to hand when you are buying tickets. Equivalent cards from other areas i.e. Birmingham or Coventry are accepted as part of this process. For details on Solihull Carer's Centre - see their website at www.solihullcarers.org
If you are not resident in the local area, you will be asked to complete a form outlining how you qualify for a Carer's ticket and Box Office staff may need to pass your request to a supervisor who will call you as soon as possible.
Existing arrangements with paid Carer's such as residential home groups bookings or similar remain available.
Concession tickets are available for many shows for:- Senior Citizens, Children (up to 16), Full Time students, Disabled and Unwaged. Please state which concession you require at time of booking. Concessions and discounts are not offered for all shows and are at the discretion of promoters. Staff may request proof of entitlement for certain concessions.
This means you do not have a numbered seat, ticketholders choose their seats on a ‘first come’ basis. Other than wheelchair users, you cannot guarantee or pre-select your preferred seat.
Ticketing Terms and Conditions:
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded except in the case of a cancelled show
- The information contained within the seasonal brochure was correct at the time of going to press. Unforeseen circumstances, however may result in changes to the published programme or named performers. Please check with Box Office
- Duty Managers retain the right to refuse admission and latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Photography/audio visual recording of any kind during a performance is strictly forbidden
- If a performance is cancelled or abandoned for reasons beyond the venue’s control liability is limited to the price of the ticket
- Children over 18 months must have their own ticket/s eat
- Babies in arms under 18 months are welcome in the venue, but parents should temporarily leave the auditorium to settle their child if they distract or disturb other members of the audience. Pushchairs cannot be taken into the auditorium and parents should ask staff regarding storage during a performance, these items are left at the owner’s risk
- Some shows may include pyrotechnics or strobe lighting
- For tickets sold on behalf of a third party, the ticket outlet is acting merely as a retailer of this ticket at the request of the promoter and accepts no reliability whatsoever for any loss incurred by ticketholders if the event does not take place in whole or in part.