Box Office Opening Hours
The Box Office is located on the left hand side of the foyer just inside the main entrance to Solihull Central Library & Arts Complex and the opening hours are as follows:
Monday - Friday 10am - 5pm*
Saturday 9am - 5pm*
* When there is a show on in the Arts Complex the Box Office will re-open at 6pm to 7.45pm or until the start of the performance.A 24-Hour answerphone operates out of hours and during busy periods, please leave your name and contact number with a brief message.
For tickets and enquiries contact 0121 704 6962, email email@example.com
Solihull Arts Complex
Tickets sold on line are subject to a £1.50 transaction charge and additional £1.50 postage charge if tickets are to be posted out. The front and back rows are not available online - book these via Box Office.
Reservations, bookings and payments can be made by telephone, via credit/debit card subject to £1.50 transaction charge. Tickets can be posted out (add £1.50 per booking) or held for collection. Call 0121 704 6962.
Send a letter clearly stating show, date and tickets required. Enclose cheque (made payable to Solihull MBC). Do not send cash through the post. Enclose a stamped, addressed envelope or add £1.50 postage and admin (per booking, not per ticket). Where no SAE or £1.50 is included, tickets will remain with Box Office for collection. Post to: Tourist Information & Booking Office, Solihull Central Library & Arts Complex, Touchwood, Homer Road, Solihull B91 3RG.
Purchases can be made by cash, cheque or credit/debit card at the Tourist Information and Booking Office located at Solihull Central Library. There is no postage/administration charge on tickets bought in the office.
Theatre seating plan: click on the plan to view a larger version.
Reduced Legroom Seats - Please be aware that the side seats on the back row P1-7 & P24-30 have less legroom that normal. These are always the last seats to be sold for any show, and are sold with a warning that they may be unsuitable for tall adults. These seats are not sold online but can be booked via Box Office.
Front Row - These are sold via Box Office to manage wheelchair access.
Please check for availability with Box Office, as the website plan will show these seats as unavailable.
Access For All
Please notify us if you have any specific requirements when booking tickets and we can advise on the most suitable seats. There are wheelchair facilities and an induction loop fitted in the Theatre and at the Tourist Information and Booking Office, please switch hearing aids to position 't'.
Wheelchair users or those who are registered blind may be accompanied by a companion free of charge, please ask for a 'Carer' seat when making your booking. The free ticket allocation is for the carers of people who cannot access or exit the building unaided in an emergency situation, this is usually for wheelchair users and people who are registered blind, but can also include people with other conditions.
Guide dogs are welcome anywhere within the building. A taped version, or large print version of this brochure is available upon request. Details of Signed performances (by BSL interpreters) are contained within show information.
Further information is available about accessibility of the Arts Complex for people with disabilities.
Concession tickets are available for many shows for:- Senior Citizens, Children (up to 16), Full Time students, Disabled and Unwaged. Please state which concession you require at time of booking. Concessions and discounts are not offered for all shows and are at the discretion of promoters. Staff may request proof of entitlement for certain concessions.
This means you do not have a numbered seat, ticketholders choose their seats on a ‘first come’ basis. Other than wheelchair users, you cannot guarantee or pre-select your preferred seat.
Ticketing Terms and Conditions:
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded except in the case of a cancelled show
- The information contained within the seasonal brochure was correct at the time of going to press. Unforeseen circumstances, however may result in changes to the published programme or named performers. Please check with Box Office
- Duty Managers retain the right to refuse admission and latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Photography/audio visual recording of any kind during a performance is strictly forbidden
- If a performance is cancelled or abandoned for reasons beyond the venue’s control liability is limited to the price of the ticket
- Children over 18 months must have their own ticket/s eat
- Babies in arms under 18 months are welcome in the venue, but parents should temporarily leave the auditorium to settle their child if they distract or disturb other members of the audience. Pushchairs cannot be taken into the auditorium and parents should ask staff regarding storage during a performance, these items are left at the owner’s risk
- Some shows may include pyrotechnics or strobe lighting
- For tickets sold on behalf of a third party, the ticket outlet is acting merely as a retailer of this ticket at the request of the promoter and accepts no reliability whatsoever for any loss incurred by ticketholders if the event does not take place in whole or in part.